Op 22-8-2011 0:58, Bernd Blaauw schreef:
> Then, again, Syslinux/memdisk documentation lists a "nopassany"
> parameter to disable showing harddisk. Gotta test that next I guess :)

This works like a charm, however FreeDOS kernel happily lists about 50
lines with 'illegal partition table, drive nn, sector 00'

FDISK also results in errorlevel 6 (no harddisk present) as intended.
The USB driver stack seems to work except for happily killing keyboard
input upon access to the USB drive. Not tested FDISK yet.

Anyway, one issue semi-solved by 'nopassany' parameter, sleep well :)