> I have an ODIN 0.7A disk image dated April 29, 2004.

Dear Steve

Hello!  Actually, I was referring not to ODIN (which is listed to 0.6
online...last release February of this year...when's the nice new 0.7 coming
out? :) ), I was referring to a one-disk distro of FreeDOS created by
Kristaps Kaupe last year entitled Bootable FreeDOS (version 1.00).  I
noticed he seems to have vanished and both his website and email address
don't work anymore.  I was curious if his project was still active.

By the way, has anyone compared the features of Bootable FreeDOS and ODIN?

Best

Shane
http://gem.shaneland.co.uk