--- Theresa Westbrook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> So - What can I do with Freedos that I cannot
> currently do with my laptop?

Here is one that was turned into a picture frame:

http://freedos.rtin.bz/freedos/laptops/dell/lat433c/

Windows 3.1 is about right for that type of computer.
Some people just snag the files off another old
computer and copy them over, because it works.
However, it robs the shareholders of Microsoft
Corporation by depriving an ebay vendor of a $10 sale,
and that's why it is illegal.

Charlie