Hi,

Jim Hall escribió:

Jim Hall wrote:

Not sure what to do about the LSMs for either SHSUCDX or XDMA...

Johnson Lam wrote:

Attached 2 LSM, not 100% sure about the format ...

Format looks good. I've edited the shsucdx LSM a little bit .. just to make sure the distinction is clear when you look at the LSM summary. Let me know if that's not a good change for me to make.

Both are now in the Software List:

http://freedos.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freedos-lsm.cgi?q=f&a=base/shsucdx-jack.lsm
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freedos-lsm.cgi?q=f&a=util/xdma.lsm

I think XDMA belongs in "Util" since it doesn't try to duplicate functionality in MS-DOS. We made an exception with UDMA and UDMA2, though .. and I guess I'm open to discussion about moving XDMA into "Base" as well.

I think the same argument applies, except that perhaps it is better to decide for one as MAIN (in Base) being the others "variations" (in UTIL).
Aitor