Hi!

Hi, alas Flo did not explain WHICH problem HE has with the
partition scheme, but Mark's is either of the following:

I have more or less the same problem. The FreeDOS dev. kernel (last version) told me the same like Mark's. Then i have problems with some files (invalid opcode). It is the case, if i boot via boot disc.
And i have 2 disks...both produce this error.

- FreeDOS gets confused by partition type "0xde" (GAG boot loader??)
- FreeDOS gets confused by partition type "OS/2 boot menu hidden small FAT16"
- FreeDOS crashes after showing a (tooooo long, contains a lot of redundant
  information) warning if it runs into a partition that is outside CHS-space
  (after the first 1024 cylinders) but of a CHS-specific partition type

Yes, i have this problem.

- FreeDOS crashes after showing ... a warning if it runs into an extended
  partition that is outside CHS-space but marked as CHS-specific type

If you need more info, ask. I don't think, that it will help you, if i would tell you the numbers of the errors.

Bye, Flo