Hi.  I am requesting that everyone with a little spare time and a PCI
network card that works with a clearly redistributable packet driver
(in the licence, like a crynwr packet driver), to email me their
PCIsleep output and either tell me what driver it works with if it is
in the crynwr packet driver collection, or e-mail me the driver if it
is not, but it is clearly redistributable according to its licence.

This will help me to add netcard autosetup to my FreeDOS installation
CD, and may make it easier for users to set up their DOS on the
internet.

Thanks,

Blair Campbell