Hi Johnson,

Something doesn't add up here. As I understand it, we are ONLY trying to fix the problem of it not booting at this stage - is that right? The 8Gb thing is a different problem.

Are you sure you followed the exact steps, in the exact order I listed? If you did, and it didn't boot, then this doesn't make sense to me.