Henrique,

There is a "set" before "osdir" but thing is it doesn't even display the "echo
on" I wrote one line before it. I think it is some problem with the
filesystem... It got corrupted or something.

I'm gonna make a new raw image file for qemu, tomorrow, and gonna reinstall
freedos again.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos AB