At 08:37 PM 12/3/2005 +0100, Bernd Blaauw wrote:

Another victim / testcase could be UMBPCI, as it's written in TASM.
Either the 1995 version, or Uwe Sieber's current one
(sources only available on request)

My interests lie in converting sources which could help people without destroying the original source setup, so old unused source isn't that interesting. If one has to go ask the maintainer for the current source, he must be comfortable using TASM for the latest releases.

I'll try to fix trouble if it's out there creating problems, but knocking on trouble's door and inviting it to come out and bite me seems a bit extreme.