Hi again,

today I built my own FreeDOS boot disk for some experiments, and I spent quite some time with finding all the particular single items I wanted. I searched quite a bit but there seems to be no central download list for all the individual modules on freedos.org, right? I think it would be a good idea to have a list with download links to all the seperate modules, like fdisk, format, keyb and so on. On the other hand, maybe I'm just blind ;)

Best regards,
Andre