Hi,
Can we load Himem.EXE w/o using gate A20 method. If so, whats the himem

Best Regards,
Senthil
----- Forwarded by Senthil Kumar/AEB_DXB/ACER on 02/15/2006 07:57 PM -----

                      Carl Spitzer

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>               To:       FreeDOS
<freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
                      Sent by:                             cc:       (bcc:
Senthil Kumar/AEB_DXB/ACER)
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Subject:  Re: [Freedos-user]
FreeDOS utility to insert keystrokes in the    keyboard
                      ceforge.net                           buffer?

                      02/15/2006 08:46 AM

                      Please respond to

                      freedos-user

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 19:18 +0300, Arkady V.Belousov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> 5-Фев-2006 19:47 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Carl Spitzer) wrote to FreeDOS

> >> That's the size of the typeahead buffer maintained by the BIOS (I
think
> CS> That is what I was thinking about I am surprised that FreeDOS has not
> CS> done that yet.
>
>      Why you think that it should "done" this?

Increase the typeahead buffer size.

CWSIV

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This E-mail/Telefax and the information that it
contains is confidential,legally privileged and protected by law.Access by
the intended recipient only is authorised.If you are not the intended
recipient,please notify the sender immediately and do not read, disclose or
use the information in any way.Any views in this communication are those of
the sender except where the sender specifically states them to be the views
of The Acer Computer (M.E.) Limited or Servex (M.E.) Limited.  Acer or
Servex does not represent,warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of
this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free
of errors,virus,interception or interference.

                               Kindly note that effective 1st Nov 2003, all
Acer Middle East websites would have the extension www.acer.ae instead of
www.acer.co.ae. Please update your contact details accordingly. For more
details click on: http://www.acer.ae/DomainChange
ч╕ьk╒Х!√┬┼W╛~┼И╝├Еzk╤┼Cё      [EMAIL PROTECTED],╨╥Б·a{⌡
Е█,ЮHРт4╗m╤÷Ъ╠ИZ╡КjY┌w╜Чг╔rg