From: Florian Xaver
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] DOS GUI opinions

Hi,

what do you mean with long names for program items? oZone supports LFN
(long file names), so there should be no problem :-)

bye
  Flo

--
Florian Xaver <http://www.flox.at.tf>

Dr-DOS  Wiki <http://www.drdos.org>
oZone-a GUI operating system for DOS,Linux,Win
SWORD-a nice GUI library for DOS/DJGPP
<http://www.flox.at.tf>