On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 14:55:32 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:

Eric,

Sorry to disturb you when you're watching world cup.

>In short, a nice extra for people who want to use little XMS
>and little DOS memory but still want to have a cache. Note
>that disks are so fast today that caching a fast disk on a
>slow PC can make overall speed actually go down, especially
>if you use a large cache configured to a "think a lot about
>caching strategy" mode. However, having a large cache is
>always a good idea if you want to reduce noise or want to
>reduce energy consumption :-).

I think a RAMDISK is better if I got a lot of RAM, in fact I got
trouble creating a 1GB RAMDISK. SRDISK only up to 512MB.

And I need to test the other RAMDISK.

>And, in DOS, also if you have nothing better to do with
> your modern gigabytes of RAM ;-).

Use RAM wise, search a large RAM area did take time too, it just work
faster.

I just want to notice users Q-series drivers are updating frequently,
they should check what were fixed and update to latest version, for
safety.

Rgds,
Johnson.