Uploaded to ftp://ftp.devoresoftware.com/downloads/emm386/ are the files
emmx211.zip, EMM386 version 2.11 memory manager, mostly executable files;
and emms211.zip, source code files.  2.11 is a minor update from 2.10 --
minor, of course, unless you need it.

EMM386 2.11 fixes a problem with a few VDS routines where general registers
would be unexpectedly changed from their entry values.  If you needed to
put the NOVDS option in your EMM386 command line to make it behave, or if
EMM386 didn't work for you and you didn't know to try the NOVDS option,
this fix may help.  If the NOVDS option didn't fix things in prior EMM386
releases, 2.11 isn't going to help you.   If you don't know what the heck
VDS is, and things are working okay, you probably don't need the update.

Please remember to first try the X=TEST option if you're having problems
with EMM386.  It clears up many problem reports.  I probably should create
a detailed write-up of how to trouble-shoot common EMM386 problems, if I
can figure out how those newfangled wikis work.

That is all.