Hi!

I'm try to load the iso with
ShsuCDhd /F:C:\FDBOOTCD.ISO
But something it's wrong. Image is load at device 0 ... ¿what is device
0? ¿how map the device 0 with a letter?

You use SHSUCDX or MSCDEX. The device name which
you tell to SHSUCDX is "SHSU-CDH" as far as I
remember. But it is a LOT easier to just boot
from the cdrom or diskette. It will automatically
use shsucdhd and shsucdx as appropriate. If it
would not, please report that as a bug then. Again,
you FIRST load SHSUCDHD and THEN also load SHSUCDX,
otherwise you get no drive letter.

The iso it's ok (I check the md5), and the CD it's burn without any
error. I don't know why unzip fails in the gzip image decompression...

Same for me, the cdrom/dvd is just perfect BUT still
there are read errors. Symptoms are: The installer
shows error messages for some zips (it never crashed,
but some of the files were simply not unzipped...),
or some directories are not working. In one case for
example, the directory with the PBATCH data files was
not accessible, and the installer menues were not
visible :-(. Using the fdbootcd.iso trick always solved
all such problems for me so far. Even when creating
the fdbootcd.iso from within DOS, with the OMI tool,
the ISO worked fine. So the problem only seems to happen
when reading smaller amounts of data and/or reading the
same sectors more than once. Could be a driver problem
or a shsucdx problem or a cdrcache problem, dunno...

*> Blair Campbell escribió:
Just rename it to fdbootcd.iso