Hi

I am trying to get freedos to join a network to be able to access samba
shares.
I have tried to install msclient but I get the following error on boot:
Error 3658: The IFSHLP.SYS driver is not installed.

I have a 3com 3c905c-tx nic. It picks up the driver fine during install.
I have read something about UMB causing problems but haven't seen any
solutions.

Anyone know how to get past this error?

Thanks