Hi!

27-Ноя-2006 12:57 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Blair Campbell) wrote to
freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net:

>>      Who says about "HELLO="? We discuss "PATH " and "PATH=".
>> PS: As I understand, this is another bug/feature, like "cd.." and "echo.".
BC> So who is for making HELLO=blah equal to SET HELLO=blah in FreeCOM?

     Where you see this? Lester was just ask if this possible or not. No one
was discuss adding support for this (except that Eric suggest, that this
feature doesn't supported by current shells).

BC> And according to POSIX, %PWD% is supposed to be set to the current
BC> directory by CD.  Is anyone against adding these features?

     If this will be internal function/variable, which will not eat space in
environment - why not?