Hello!

Robert Nordier kindly agreed to add his fast UNIX-like `grep' clone
including source code to the FreeDOS project.

Excerpt from his mail:
***
I've replaced the license with one previously used for some of my
BSD work (it is essentially the old 386BSD license).  Even this
isn't all that explicit about granting the right to make changes,
but in practice this right has always been assumed (see, for example,
src/sys/boot/i386/btx/ in the FreeBSD source tree).
***

I just put everything to the right directory, added a `build.bat' for
Arrowsoft Assembler + WarpLink, wrote a short LSM file, and made the
distribution packages.

see http://www.freedos.org/cgi-bin/freedos-lsm.cgi?q=f&a=util/xgrep.lsm

Robert Riebisch
--