Hello Bonnie,

I'm afraid this lays clearly on the side of xdosemu, so perhaps you
should post in xdosemu lists (just think that if you run freedos
standalone, "paste in the window" does not make sense).
Perhaps you come across a user with similar experiences, but you are
more likely to find an answer there.

Cheers,
Aitor