Hi Elias,

> I bought a new Dell n series with freedos.  i want to install freedos on
> it from the CD. All goes well until it asks me to chose 1) FreeDOS beta8
> installation...

Beta8 is more than 5 years old...!

> I need help since Dell doesn't support FreeDOS

You should still file a complaint and ask Dell to give you
the CURRENT version. After all, you paid for FreeDOS, even
though it was only the cost of the CD-ROM because the soft-
ware itself is free.

We do not want to assume that Dell is trying to make
FreeDOS look bad by shipping ancient versions, so let
us assume that Dell will fix this when told about it.

Eric