From: George Willard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2007 12:58:50 PM
Subject: [Freedos-user] Can't even get started!

Gents, I spent the day trying to figure out how to make FreeDos work on
my Windows XP computer. NO luck. I could not even figure out how to
download the fdfullcd.iso file. When I clicked on it, it just showed a
bunch of text and high/low bit characters. Why put so much effort into a
project that the regular person can't make work? George