Hi

Finally, I reinstalled FreeDOS, and now it works fine.

First, I installed Smart Boot Manager on a floppy, and than I put a floppy
drive to this old computer. And I put my dvd reader drive to this too. Than
I was able to boot FreeDOS CD, that was burned to a cd-rw.

I think the problem was that the hdd in the old computer has 504M place, but
in my computer the hdd had 520M.

So thanks for the help!

BaT