I'm sorry guys and girls, but I've been working with FreeDOS for quite
some time and I don't understand why on earth some of you have such
problems, getting FreeDOS to work :-/

I've got FreeDOS working on a dedicated machine, without a glitch!

In my point of view there's absolutely *nothing* wrong with the
installation and configuration program.

I simply don't get it, because it works perfectly for me, or am I crazy Huh?

----
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com