> And I do not want to hurt developers fealings, but
> OpenGEM is useless. I found my old Norton commander
> ant installed it in my FreeDOS. But norton comander is
> not GNU. So it would be nice to see "GNU Midnight
> Commander" ported to FreeDOS.

Much better than Midnight Commander is Necromancer DOS Navigator (NDN). It
has many many features ;-)
You should have installed it.

If you want to have a modern graphical user interface, try oZone
(http://www.flox.at.tf, ozonegui.sf.net).
BUT - it is little buggy, so download it only if you are developer or want
to play ;-)

Bye
  Flo