Chris Ruhl schreef:
> Any way I can pass this on to the PRINT side of the
> project??  Anybody have any suggestions??  Again, can't
> re-code the application.

No idea, never expected anyone to actually use PRINT application
anymore, maybe you're unique :)

Does MS print program work on FreeDOS? we got CALLVER and you can change
dos version reported in config.sys as well

if MS print works on FreeDOS but slower than on MSDOS, then we got an issue.
I agree it's best though to get FD print program up to the standard of
the MS program, but if MS program works on Freedos, by all means use it :)

Bernd