From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 October 2007 11:16
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Freedos-user] Running FreeDOS directly from CD-ROM
withoutinstalling on HD?

Hello,

I seem to have a problem running FreeDOS directly from the CD-ROM
without installing it on the HD. There is what I do:

1) Boot from the FreeDOS boot CD I have previously burned.

2) Choose "Install to HD using FreeDOS setup".

3) Choose language.

4) Choose "Run FreeDOS from CD-ROM". - OOPS! This option shows up only
when there is no partition on the HD. If there is one, this option
doesn't show up and an option to format HD shows instead.

But I don't want to format the HD, I'd just like to run FreeDOS from the
CD. What am I to do to make FreeDOS show me "Run FreeDOS from CD-ROM"
option in the menu...?

Thanks a lot someone.

Steve