I have a USB drive.  I partitioned it in to 2gig of fat16 and the balance as
FAT32

I would like to install freedos on the fat16 so I can use the USB drive to do
some recovery processes if the main hard drive fails and needs to be replaced.
I have XP image and the data and boot partition saved on the USB.

before I just install the CD and plug my USB drive I don't want to install
things over my current harddrive.

The USB drive may not be listed as C: when I boot the CD so the auto install
feature may not be looking at the USB drive.

Any help, thanks.

--
Phil