On 11/30/07, OSCAR GONZALEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi.............
>  Cual font ?. solo copie unas cuantas fonts de SEAL. pense que eran todas
> GPL.
>  De todas maneras uso solamente la llamada "pc8x8t.fnt" las demas las puse
> por si alguien desarrolla una apps y
>  necesitaba alguna.
>  Please tell me how remove.........

The following font files appear in FONTS:

ACTIVACE.TTF
ARIAL.TTF
COMIC.TTF
ni7seg.ttf
nisystem.ttf
PC8X8.FNT
PC8X8T.FNT
SYMBOLS.TTF
TITLES.FNT

Of those, ARIAL.TTF (Arial) and COMIC.TTF (Comic Sans MS) are part of
Microsoft's "Fonts for the web" and at least these will need to be
deleted and replaced with something that is free.

I gave a glance at the other TTF files using a font viewer, and only
ACTIVACE.TTF (Activa) looked odd because the comment was "Converted
from D:\FONTTEMP\ACTIVA.TF1 by ALLTYPE" and the copyright was
"Converted by ALLTYPE" so I don't know anything about where this font
came from.

We can continue this email thread off-list.

-jh