Hi all,

2007/12/7, Jim Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On 12/7/07, David Zabriskie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > is there some where else to download from?
>
> I think this is what you are looking for:
>
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/gui/windos/

David was searching for a software which is falsely distributed  as
"free", the software is named "FreeWin". In reality "FreeWin" is a
modified version of Windows 3.11, see the thread :
http://www.computing.net/windows31/wwwboard/forum/12120.html

WinDOS is maintained by Oscar; we wrote about renaming the project and
Oscar mentioned once "FreeWin", but his work is based on the open
source SEAL and has nothing to do with Windows as the above mentioned
FreeWin.

kris

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]