Hi Rob,

> I tried to report this to Bugzilla but I'm not getting the
> email(s) when I try to set up an account.

Read the yellow box on www.freedos.org/freedos/bugs/ - it
says that you have to get the account from us humans :-)

> Anyway, my problem... when the installation routine asks me my
> IP address I enter DHCP. The install responds:
> Configuring through DHCP...
> And then it starts beeping like crazy.

Basically you have the same problem as reported by some others
earlier this month - automatic configuration does not work out
for your PC but the easy workaround is to not install packages
which require a network connection during install :-).

See for example:

> www.mail-archive.com/freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg06646.html

Of course you can fix the network config manually at a later time.

Eric