Hi. I know you are not a grub4dos developer, but I have been unable to
discover the email address for the developers of this project. I need
to have an account on gna.org, but I do not have an account there (nor
do I want one.) Would you mind forwarding my email to the developers
for me?

Thanks for helping!
-jh