On Wednesday 02 July 2008, Eric Auer wrote:
> Hi everybody,

Hi Eric :-)

> Known issues:

Hey, I noticed some months ago that there is a weird behaviour in ctmouse...
I have a KVM switch, and if I change my video mode, the keyb/mouse are freezing
for about 1-2 seconds. It doesn't happen if I unload ctmouse, or if I remove my
KVM (that is if I connect a mouse/keyb directly to my PC). I guess that ctmouse
is polling the keyboard, and my KVM add some delays somewhere...
Anyway, is there any way to fix this? An example of program which is "freezing"
is MS-EDIT. Surprisingly, I didn't happen with FD-EDIT.

bye!
Mateusz
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://mateusz.viste.free.fr/pub_key