What is the outlook for freedos 1.1?  I'd like to see improved stability
overall, better networking options, and integration of the package
manager into a gui.  Gem is great because it is light and that's what
freedos should be, light on resource use.  I think there should be
some discussion on whether or not it would be appropriate to enhance
freedos so it can serve effectively as a low cost simple OS for file
server applications.  Netware used to be the thing for networking dos
networks, but it is proprietary and expensive.  In Linux land there
is something called the Mars netware emulator if memory serves me right,
maybe emulated Netware is something freedos can support.