Hello

> Ahhh, it's amazing; not one tutorial specifically for the dos version of
> 'make'; even what there is, not too
> specific. To wit: indeed, some thing you are trying to install,say , HX,
> GEM, etc., they do include makefiles,

[snip]

You mentioned HX so I'm forced to feel somewhat "responsible". However, I
don't know what you're talking about nor what you're trying to do. Is your
post intended to be a bug report? Then it is a report of rather *questionable*
quality and can easily compete in this regard with the one from Kink InuYasha
recently.

If you have the attitude that you're a - potential - customer and that because
of this people should feed you with the information you need then I'll have to
disappoint you. It doesn't work this way. It's your turn, you'll have to try
to explain - in a "structured" and detailed format - what you're trying to do
and what didn't work as you expected.