I run the dosemu/freedos package in a window on ubuntu linux (8.10
Intrepid). I use Gnome desktop.

Basically it does what I need it to do except for one thing.

When ever I type in the dosemu window the window darkens for a
moment. This does not keep the window from accepting the keyboard entry
however.

This happens wether the terminal launching dosemu/Freedos is gnome
terminal or terminator.

Any ideas as to what is going on?

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd PO Box 60, Hydes,MD,USA 21082-0060|EMAIL:bdalz...@qis.net

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com