From: Garrison Ricketson <garryricket...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Freedos-user Digest, Vol 322, Issue 2
To: freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009, 5:25 PM

Hello again,
Last night I downloaded the Boot CD version fdodin...it booted well, but took a
few trys,
but the installation did not go too well, It never did complete the whole
installation....
Each time I tried, it did get a little farther...and finally almost most
everything..when it abborts I always get the same message, ERROR 95..?...
the dos editor dose not work...I dont know if that is because it never
completed the installation..or what...ok well thats about it for now...
Garry Ricketson

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, freedos-user-requ...@lists.sourceforge.net