Hi,

I searched the archives for the answer to this question but I couldn't find
much.

I'd like to be able to detect that the power button on the computer has been
pressed while running freedos.
(Also this would apply to the powerdown event from the QEMU emulator)

I know there is a power management utility from Eric but it doesn't seem to
monitor for the power button.

Obviously I would need to incorporate some code into my application to notice
the button press and then to
take action (like closing files, etc) before invoking a program to shut down
the computer. (This type of program
I can find).

Any ideas?

Thanks,