charles wrote on Wednesday 24th of November 2010:
> I have recently installed freedos 1.0 on my 486sx laptop.  I am now
> looking for a math coprocessor emulator that won't kill emm386. Any
> suggestions?

No. I do know there was one in the old days (late 80's), and as far as I
remember it was freeware. But I don't recall its name. It was used in my
school for running AutoCAD ("acad") on their 386SX PCs.

If I should find out, I'll come back to tell you.

I guess, searching the world wide web is no luck, since this TSR program is
about as old as the WWW.

There is also the possibility that it wouldn't be compatible with FreeDOS.

For what it's worth,
Andreas.