Freedos-user Digest, Vol 415,
7. Re: FreeDos1.44Boot Floppy (Eric Auer)
Did somebody suggest
http://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/

already? It is from 1 year ago and available as 1-3 floppy
bootdisks of 1.44mb each. You can also download a combined
2.88mb boot image based on the first two floppies :-).
> I took the liberty to make these images, hope it is ok,..
Of course :-)
> they worked fine on my computer, and also when I downloaded them and useing
> POWERISO
> ver.3.7 http://www.poweriso.com copied to a floppy , still boot fine.
> I did not try burning these to  CD,...there are 2 disks, one has a
> few utilitys, such as edit, keyb,..the other is just a boot disk,
> thats all it dose is boot, one could build a batch file, etc,
> with it...as it dose have the basic, command_com kernel and sys.
Sounds interesting.
> I would be interested in know how they work on any other computers,
> but also am not responsible for anything. So any way if anyone can
As long as you are interested in improving them :-p
> use these,they are welcome to get them.
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15387474/FreeDosBootWithutilities.daa
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15387474/FreeDosBoot.daa
I assume DAA only works with Poweriso? How about 1:1 raw floppy
images or simple ISO files for the CD case?
> I also have the same, in a .bif form, but did not post the link,
> also drop box, as in this form they still have to be converted to a
image,..
----------------------------------
>From garry: Eric, thanks on this: http://sites.google.com/site/rugxulo/
 I had never noticed it before, if anybody did suggest it, but thats a great
resource, I looked at the site, and it has alot to offer,..here are the other
images, I made I guess they are what you call raw images:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15387474/FreeDosBoot.bif
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15387474/FreeDosBootWithutilities.bif
But to be honest I know very little about makeing ISO images,..
I am interested in improveing them, if I can,...
 Anyway, it looks like your site, or the one you've posted ,is much more
complete, I think I could learn more from there, aslo I am going to add a link
to it on mine, so I don't forget it....if thats ok.
 Also, Thank you Robert, I already have the link to your site, but I had not
ever noticed the /ports/:  An older DOS port of DAA2ISO is available from my
site:
http://www.bttr-software.de/ports/
Robert Riebisch
--
BTTR Software
http://www.bttr-software.de/

http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com
A forum for learning QB64,Qbasic and more.
visit my webb page:http://garryspages.webs.com
My New page,"my gallery"
http://www.GarrysPaintings.webs.com
http://stone-carver.org Is a new forum, related to stone