I need to update the BIOS of a computer with Ubuntu Linux installed. I own a
second computer, an iMac running OS X 10.6.

To the iMac I have  downloaded both the BIOS updater and the  fdfullcd.iso
image.  What I want  to do is create a bootable freedos CD* with the BIOS
updater in it.*

How do I do this?

I'd prefer to use the iMac for this, but I could also use the Ubuntu
machine.

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo J. Mata

--
«La ignorancia, aliada con el poder, es el más feroz enemigo que puede tener
la justicia.» (James Baldwin)

Visite mi Blog en Apartaderos <http://apartaderos.blogspot.com>