Hi,

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Marco Achury <marcoach...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is available any new wordprocessor for DOS?

Have you tried VDE? EdiTury? GNU Emacs 23.3? I know they aren't
perfect, or maybe even slightly suitable, but they have some weird
non-ASCII features, so .... Oh, and Mined is cool for Unicode.

http://sites.google.com/site/vdeeditor/Home
http://www.webalice.it/turylicciardi/editor.htm
http://djgpp.cybermirror.org/current/v2gnu/em2303b.zip  (40 MB!)
http://www.towo.net/mined

Other than that, I dunno (or can't think of anything) ....