I'd like to announce a new FreeDOS 1.1 test CD-image file, see FreeDOS
website for download details.

I've squashed quite a few bugs which were mentioned in the BugTracker
that Robert Riebisch linked to. This new release should also be more
compatible with several emulation and virtualisation products, as well
as work with being launched from different DOS and CDEX flavors.

The generated configuration setttings have improved as well, with adding
(commented out) experimental NLS/locale commands in AUTOEXEC.BAT

If you find any obvious flaws please list them in the bugtracker.

Bernd