At 03:13 PM 1/24/2012, C. Masloch wrote:
>I've been out of the loop on development for a while. Bret, do you,
>incidentally, remember whether we came up with this one independently, or
>how did it develop? I honestly would have to search through old mail again
>to answer that myself.

The INT xx.yy notation has been around for a loooooong time, doubt
that there is anyone who can put a claim on having invented this b now... ;-)

>I might slightly amend my (long!) description in that I prefer to use
>"Int" in that capitalization and no space between that abbreviation and
>the xx; whereas, say, Bret uses "INT" all-capitalized here, and a space
>before the xx.

That's as well a matter of preference here, at least as far as the
capitalization is concerned, as all DOS assemblers are case-insensitive...
You could have pretty much a discussion like over the "one true brace
style" in C over this... >:-}

Ralf