Hello everyone,  I am having a hard time, figureing out how to make a ISO
image, of the FreeDos partition on my computer.The intention is to make a image
(ISO) I can install to Virtual Box,  I did install Freedos, to Virtual Box,
using the tutorial posted here some time ago, But I could not figure out how to
add files, or programs, after Freedos was installed (to Virtual Box).  So I
resized my Linux partition,  on the HD, created a dedicated Dos partition,
installed Freedos 1.1, (runs fine), and it was east enough to copy the
programs/files, to the dos partition, from Linux, (linux Mint10) since it
"reads" and mounts the partition just fine.  Ok so now I have Freedos, and the
programs , 1 game I use, all working well , on a separate partition. So what I
want to do is make a copy, bootable ISO, of the partition (HD),  that I could
install in Virtual Box.   So I can run the game, or other dos programs, with
out "closing" or shutting down, and re-booting, with dos. With VB,...It seems
easy enough to install a ISO image to virtual box, but where I am "hung up" is
How to make the ISO image ?-----------------------------------------------Ok, 1
more question,  I also installed Freedos to a laptop, (Acer aspire series 150),
runs fine, but I can not get the "touch pad ,(mouse)", or a USB mouse, to work.
 I tried CTMOUSE, but it says it is not installed ? Do I need to download
CTMOUSE , and add it ?  I also tried installing the USBUHCI driver, so I could
use USBMOUSE, but it is causeing a "lockup",... (keyboard,etc) just as the
warning says it might. So any suggestions as to what usb /mouse driver would be
best ?  On this computer (the one I use most,and am using at this time), my
"table" top, a old IBM, I did not have any problem with the mouse working when
I installed Freedos, everything works fine, right from  the start. Thanks from
Garry

Thank you and have a Good
Day!http://www.artworkandmexico.comandhttp://creativeminds.webege.com/SMF/index.php