Hi,

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Ralf A. Quint <free...@gmx.net> wrote:
> At 11:39 AM 4/7/2012, Marco Achury wrote:
>>Check Kolibri OS, is very nice 32 bits, simple,
>>ligth, GUI, boot from floppy...
>>
>>The sole thing is missing there is a DOS
>>emulator so we can run our beloved DOS
>>apps.
>
> So what CAN you run on that, beside playing Minesweeper?

It's basically a fork of Menuet32, and it does have a working DOSBox
port (probably mostly taken from Jarek P.'s old one for Menuet,
roughly using SDL and a very hacked DJGPP libc), though I think latest
stable build doesn't run well on Intel gfx cards (at least not for
me).

http://kolibrios.org/en/