I have been trying to make a bootable usb thumb drive with freedos. I
successfully followed this guide:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=USB .
However, I get a warning on boot: "InitDisk Warning: using suspect
partition Pri: 1 FS 0C with calculated values 970-42-42 instead of
1018-8-40". I've tried partitioning the disk with different CHS values,
but it always complains that the calculated values are different than
those other values(I guess the bios supplies them). Neither set of
values are exactly the same CHS that I actually used to partition the
disk in the first place. Anyway I think it should be using lba anyway,
so does it even matter? and if it does, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks,
Henry