On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Michael B. Brutman
<mbbrut...@brutman.com> wrote:
> On 5/6/2012 4:10 PM, nospam wrote:
>
>> Very interesting. I suggest you make a FreeDOS Wiki page from this
>> information.
>>
>> Georg
>>

> It is just a trick that I found.  I was waiting to do a more
> comprehensive writeup on network printing until after I write an LPR daemon.
>
> Netcat is one of the best kept secrets in the world of networking.  You
> can use it to send email, printer files, or any arbitrary data from one
> machine to another machine.

I'm getting caught up on my email, and saw this thread. I
copied/pasted Michael's nc instructions into the FreeDOS wiki:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=Netcat

Also, I made wiki links from the mTCP page:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/freedos/index.php?title=Networking_FreeDOS_-_mTCP

-jh