Hi Eric,

My MB has EHCI/USB 2.0 and OHCI/USB 1.1.   My understanding was Bret's drivers
are strictly UHCI.

On most OHCI drivers (including DOSUSB), the driver will load but then the
keyboard starts acting erratically. (I'm using PS2 keyboard not USB)
Effectively the computer is not usable at this point - I suppose I could write
a batch file to test whether it is strictly a keyboard problem or if there are
other problems.

If I disable OHCI support in the various drivers, most of them hang, for
example the Panasonic will hang as it scans for devices.  (ie use the "/E"
option)

DOSUSB will find the device and set up a drive.  If I use a FAT16 device I can
get things working reasonably well but a directory listing will wind up
crashing the system and creating all sorts of bad behavior. (Yes, I understand
that directory listing may take a long time but my expectation is that it would
not crash the OS)

If I use a FAT32 device all hell breaks loose when trying to access the USB
disk, "FCB error" messages or other scrolling messages pop up and the computer
must be reset.

Dave