Op 30-7-2012 19:36, nospam schreef:

> Please download XFDOS and see how it works for you.

I'll have a look once in possession of ordered Zalman Ve200/300 and
proper SSD to go in it, so I can test on real hardware. VMware at least
still only shows a black screen on all of this.

My intention is to have Win8 (Windows-to-go) on this external SSD, along
with Syslinux 4.06 (NTFS) and plenty of ISO's including ofcourse various
FreeDOS ISO's that people create (and FD 1.2 that I'm still very slowly
working on).

Bernd