Hello, everyone,
 Dose anyone know if a USB mobile broad band device can be used with FreeDos,?
Also if any other "browsers" are available? I have been trying with ARACHNE,
but no luck, If anyone can help on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I am
using a older computer, also with a alternate version, of xubuntu,(linux), and
the broad band device dose work, however it would be nice to get it working
with FreeDos,on my dos partition if that is possible,..

Thank you and have a Good Day!From Garry